The BRAND NEW CORE DE FORCE comes with some exciting new recipes that go along with the amazing portion controlled lifestyle that we all love so much, the 21 day fix!
So here you go!
I modified it a tad. They put it on a PITA, but I don’t like to use 2 yellows in one meal.
1 flat out
2 TBSP MAPLE BBQ SAUCE
2 TBSP shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
2 TBSP chopped onion (whatever types you prefer)
1 TBSP chopped cilantro (fresh is best)
containers – 1 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 blue, 1/2 purple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pace flat out on cookie sheet, spray with coconut oil spray or other spray
- Bake for a few minutes to crisp it up first and remove from oven.
- TOP with BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken and onion.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and ENJOY!
Make a big batch of the BBQ sauce and save for future recipe.
YOU will never need to buy BBQ sauce again!
CORE DE FORCE is coming! Are you ready for it? Ready to take control of your nutrition and fitness with this awesome new program. Check it out here!
Or complete this form and I will help get you started
Can’t wait to get you started!