A little #mealprep for the week including my Egg Bake Casserole always feels amazing! And I love doing this for my BREAKFAST for the week!
I named it after what my later mother used to always throw together for a holiday morning brunch. She used to love to smell it cooking while we opened gifts under the Christmas tree…..but she would use a pastry crust. So I make it healthy a bit and it Is one of my new faves! I used to make egg cups, but this is even easier and has a SWEET POTATO CRUST!
Recipe is embarrassingly simple:
🍠 Sweet potatoes,
1. #Instantpot 3 sweet potatoes (or good ole fashion bake them if you don’t have one yet). For my portion controlled container friends, you know that half a sweet potato is one serving, (one yellow container), so 3 potatoes is 6 halves 😉
2. Mash the sweet potatoes with a fork and broil to a crisp.
3. Make your egg mixture with whatever veggies you desire. This is 48 egg whites! And 6 servings of veggies (for my portion controlled containers friends, 6 greens!)
*If you like the yellow, (I don’t), use 12 whole eggs, since 2 eggs is 1 serving!
4. Pour over your crust and bake at 375/400 for about 30-40 minutes! Ovens vary so watch it!
5. Section into 6 equal parts, put in containers and you have breakfast for 6 days! 💥
Starting off your day with a healthy carbohydrate, protein and veggies is the best way to FRONT LOAD your day, crush your workouts, or just start with all the right fuel to crush your day!
⭐️A little prep on the weekend, set the tone for the week!
⭐️⭐️Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time.
⭐️⭐️⭐️Clean eating and meal prepping doesn’t have to be hard. And it doesn’t have to feel like a diet! Because it isn’t one when you learn how to do it the right way!
If you make this, let me know how you like it! And have fun with the veggies you choose! I sure do! I love helping my challengers in my private groups with MEAL PREP! If you need more support with this, reach out! I would love to have you join us!