Egg White Power Muffins
I finally perfected these muffins to my liking! I am not picky but these muffins were really hard to get right!
I was using ROLLED Oats and blending the mixture and that was just not for me. So if you like a more “chunky” and hearty muffin, this recipe will be for you! If not, just blend your batter! And I love having these stored everyday for the most perfect POST WORKOUT meal! 1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Red! PERFECTION for after that workout!
48 Egg Whites (or 12 whole eggs)
6 cups of cubed acorn squash (you can use shredded carrots zucchini, or other squash)
2 cups of whole Oats
4 1/2 tsp baking powder
6 tsp cinnamon (or more, have a heavy hand!)
1 1/2 tsp nutmeg
3 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3 tsp PURE MAPLE SYRUP
Depending on your MUFFIN PAN size, this will make a lot of muffins.
No matter what, when following my portion controlled container program, it YIELDS 6 servings!
Mine makes about 30, so that is about 5 each day.
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- MIX all of the ingredients together gently. If you like that creamy texture, go ahead and blend, but I prefer it chunky!
- Pour into muffin pan (lined with silicone liners or spray your pan with nonstick cooking spray)
- Bake on 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave in muffins for about 10 minutes to cool so they easily pop right out!
- Remove and divide. You will have enough for 6 days!
- you can DIVIDE this recipe by 6 to a single serving size!
- you can store these for a week and pop them in the microwave for 45-60 seconds
- top with your favorite NUT butter for that sweet tooth!
Want more recipes like this?
Need accountability for your nutrition?
Need a plan to get you to your goals?
JOIN MY NEXT fitness and nutrition CHALLENGE GROUP NOW!
i run them monthly and I would love for you to join us!
Fill out the form below!